Thursday, March 10, 2011

George Hrab "God is Not Great" Video by:Octavio Valdés


Posted by Youtube user:tavoman

While I'm trying not to make a habit of these quick video only posts, I just come upon this video for one of my favorite George Hrab songs via my twitter feed so I thought I'd go ahead and share it now rather than waiting for an appropriate post to attach it to.

Don't know much about it other than it was produced and designed by Octavio Valdés, features the likenesses (is that the correct plural form of that word? Doesn't seem right, no objection from spell check..oh well...) of many of our favorite atheists, skeptics, etc, and that it was nicely done.

So please enjoy Octavio's video for "God is Not Great" from the album "Trebuchet" by George Hrab, and be sure to check out and follow Octavio's channel on Youtube and don't forget to "like" the video before the trolls get to it!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do some semi-late-night drumming!

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment