Sunday, September 16, 2012

This Week's Brushes Doodle: Skerah - The Anti-You

"Skerah /Scare-Ah"- The Anti-you
 Haven't posted one of these in a while. So if you don't know, while this one actually started as a regular sketch, I then finished and then "inked" in App, the artwork I typically post on the site is done using the Brushes app for iPhone. So, yes, I did all of this using my finger on a tiny touchscreen, which is still no excuse for my lack of ability.As for today's offering-

This week's Brushes doodle MAY, in fact, be inspired by my friend Tara, who is far more awesomer than my substandard character drawing of her may indicate. I obviously didn't quite finish it, and there are a variety of things I would like to fix, but, I've been trying to push myself to get at least one drawing done a week and the week is nearly over, so. Also, it's important to note that she does not actually have giant misshapen man hands or a huge ET head and neck, I'm just a hack when it comes this whole drawing thing.

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment