Saturday, March 31, 2012

Things That WILL be Awesome: NERDIST on YouTube

Posted by YouTube user:Nerdist

I suspect most of you already know this, but just in case you don’t. Two days from now, Chris Hardwick’s Nerdist Industries will begin airing original video content via it’s new channel on YouTube. I’m a big fan of Hardwick’s and the Nerdist, and the shows thus far announced for the channel look awesome. So if you haven’t already, then go do as Zombie Hardwick says, and subscribe to the Nerdist channel on YouTube

As for those of you who are somehow unaware of Chris Hardwick or the Nerdist podcast. First of all, I forgive you, only just, but I do. Seriously though, how did you even get here? And are you sure you’re really a geek? Now go Nerdist.com to atone for your ignorance.

You can thank me later.

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment