Saturday, June 5, 2010

In A World Without Bullies...

Emo + Goth + Furies =,



See what happens when bullies are removed from the social food Chain. Don't get me wrong, I love the freaks, not to mention the geeks and social outcasts of the world. After all, I've been all of the above my entire life (see my facebook link for proof). But a world where a guy can attach a raccoon tail to his ass, put on make up, call himself a Werewolf and make it through a day of school without someone at least trying to kick the crap out of him is world in which I don't want to live.

1000 to 1 says they're all vegetarian werewolves.

-CAINE-

Video posted by YouTube user:werehyenataur

Originally found on:Weird Things

1 comment:

  1. i want to know more about the missing dog / skull... they kinda slid past that.

    ReplyDelete