Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sex ED With Miss Lovecraft


"Late Bloomer", a short film from Craig MacNeil, written by, Clay McLeod Chapman
Posted by Youtube user: northlakefilms

I, am a pretty big fan of HP Lovecraft, shocking I know, but really, given the fact that Morbid Angel has been one of my top three favorite bands for the past 20 years or so, how could I not be? But I really wasn't sure that I'd enjoy a parody of Lovecraft's writing style, then I watched the video. Simply put, IT'S AMAZING!

It's dark and weird and funny, the writing style is a perfect parody, the delivery is awesome, and the ending is hilarious. Though I do have to admit that I couldn't help but think of DR. Orpheus from Venture brothers at certain points in the narration, but really, he's kind of Lovecraftian too, so that's ok. Bottom line, this is quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever seen, and you should stop reading this now and watch it!

Also, let it be known that from this moment forward, I shall only be addressing the vagina using it's new proper name, Yog-Soggoth! which I'm certain is going to go over well with the ladies.

Enjoy!

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment