Thursday, June 30, 2011

Adam Savage, a Steel Cage, The Theme From Doctor Who, and Two Tesla Coils


Posted by Youtube user:sourc3

Been working stupid long hours again, so I haven't had the time to post anything significant. But I've got a long weekend coming up so I'm hoping to make up for some lost time then. Assuming of course i can avoid getting sucked into the time vortex of New Vegas like I did last weekend. =)

For now, under the heading of, things I should have posted here sooner but didn't for some stupid reason, I give you Mythbuster's Adam Savage dancing to the Doctor who theme, in a steel cage, between two Tesla coils. Watching this video actually caused the geek receptors in my brain to overload, and for several days I was only able to communicate in sci-fi movie quotes and made up alien languages. In short, this video can be summed up in a single word-

QAPLA!

-CAINE-

You can also view this post on the Tumblr Blog, and Compendium

No comments:

Post a Comment