Saturday, September 10, 2011

Strange Attractors, a Book About How Aliens Might Have Sex

Strange Attractors - DVD Preview! from Harp + Silver on Vimeo.

VIA: Laughing Squid-

"Strange Attractors: Investigations in Non-Humanoid Extraterrestrial Sexualities is an upcoming book and DVD that explore alien sexuality through art, film, and “speculative science.” The book is not about human-alien sex, a subject that has already been explored in great detail, judging by the 1.9 million Google search results for that term.

Strange Attractors is a collaboration between the The Institute of Extraterrestrial Sexuality and publisher Encyclopedia Destructica."

Incidentally, this project has officially been funded via a kick starter page to the tune of $10,720. and judging by the preview above, which features amazing special effects as well as armpit close ups- it was totally worth it.

Seriously? $10,00 for a book about how imaginary aliens might, DO IT!? So, does that mean if I promise to write a dozen songs about alien sex you guys will give me ten grand? Cause if so, I’ll totally do it, and unlike the creepy armpit video above, I promise to make the songs worth listening to.

C’mon, you like speculative alien nookie, and I like money. Whata’ ya say?

Please?

-CAINE-

(Source: compendiumofstrange)

So while I don't actually have any songs about alien sex, I do have a song about how I see most people as mindless brooding insects. And as I say every time I embed one of these things, I know, myspace is uber lame, but it's free, and I still have yet to get around to making my own home page, so deal.

Find more artists like Civilized Meat at Myspace Music


No comments:

Post a Comment