Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fallout-NukaBreak: EP2


Posted by Youtube user: Wayside Creations

Well then, now that I've depressed you all, and/or, just pissed you off with tales of rapey pastors and faith-based greed. Let's move on to something a little more fun, and 100 % less.. molesty. Fallout NukaBreak- Episode 2

As you probably don't remember, since it was several months ago now. I previously shared with you all, Wayside Creation's Fallout inspired fan-film NukaBreak, along with episode one of the web series of the same name. I love this. Which is precisely why intended to make sharing new episodes of the series part of my weekly posting habits. Aaaaannnnd... then I didn't. Cause... I forgot..and... stuff.

What?

I'M DOING IT NOW!

Why are you always judging me?

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment