Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flying Fire-breathing Ponies in The Land of Skyrim


Posted by YouTube user: XtremeScope

So obviously, I've been slacking on my blogging duties again. But this time, I have a really good excuse. Ya see, last week, I discovered the joy of Skyrim! Okay... So, maybe it isn't a great excuse. But it has been fun!

Now, I realize that this game has been out for some time. Hell, it's already managed to spawn a now dead meme, with the whole, "arrow to the knee" thing. So I'm not gonna bother reviewing it as though it's some brand new thing you've never heard of. But, since purchasing it last week for my PS3, I have become hopelessly addicted, though I am thankful that the dragons don't actually look like my Little Ponies. But after a week of playing , I think I've had my fun now. And I promise to do more blogging than dragon slaying this weekend.

Maybe...

I'll try... Seriously.

WHAT!?

Don't look at me like that, I will!

Jerks.

-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment