Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phil Plait's Bad Universe EP2, Tonight After Mythbusters


There just isn't much on television I like In fact, I will soon be without TV again as I have grown tired of wasting my money on something I only use around 10% of and have decided to cancel my television service. But tonight one of the rare exceptions to my general disdain for television airs, episode 2 of Phil Plait's three part series, "Phil Plait's Bad Universe" will air tonight immediately following one of the only other reasons I have kept my cable on for as long as I have, Mythbusters.

So if your a fan of science, and like me would to see more of it, or anything else worth watching on your television, then be sure not only to tune in, but blog about it, tweet about it and do everything else you can to let advertisers and the Discovery channel know, you want more! Because remember, this is basically a three part pilot we're watching, so if you want to see it become a series, then you need to make as much noise about it as possible. I would like to suggest that in order to try and make it trend, we all tweet something about the show with some form of Hash tag: #Philplaitsbaduniverse, #baduniverse, or whatever, whenever the show goes to commercial or Phil says the "secrete phrase", I trust you know the secrete phrase by now.

-CAINE-

Here's a clip from tonight's episode: Alien Attack


Posted by YouTube user:Discoverynetworks

No comments:

Post a Comment