Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quantic Dream: Kara, PS3 Tech Demo


 
Posted by YouTube user: BrioCyrain
 
Okay, so this is another one of those things that made the rounds a while ago, so I'm sure you've already seen it. But, It's been sitting in my bookmarks for a while now, I need something to break up the science talk and gratuitous religion bashing with, and it's awesome. So I'm sharing it anyway.

Kara, is essentially a seven minute long animated short film, created by Quantic Dream -creators of the game Hard Rain- to show off their new graphic engine and hopefully, in the case of Kara anyway, the level of voice acting they plan to strive for in their next title. Because that was one of the most common criticism from fans of the game -including me- and those who hated it, alike. And then there was also that bit where you had to control your character during a sex scene... But that was just, weird.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment