Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Week's Brushes Doodle: Greenman

Yes, I suppose he is kind of yellow. But calling him yellow-man felt A LITTLE racist. Although with the eyes I suppose it's... Never mind, I'm making it worse.

Dammit, I thought I had this one schedule to post on it's own. Apparently, I did not. So technically, this is last week's phone doodle-thingy. Whew, glad that's cleared up. ANYWAY-

So obviously, I was full of fail again this week where blogging was concerned; and pretty much everything else for that mater. But I did manage to do another digital doodle with my iPhone. Ya, I know. But hey, at least I did SOMETHING other than watching House and playing Age of Booty this weekend. Which, sadly, is NOT a euphamism for my sex life, but a mini-game on the PSN. Although, if I spent as much time trying to meet women as I do playing pirate-themed video games, I suppose it could be... But I digress.

First, before you start flinging your poop and judgment at my artistic ability: In an effort to get back into the habit of drawing again -which is something I used to do a lot, but haven’t really done much in the past decade or so- I’ve been using the Brushes app on my iPhone to do a doodle of some form, at least once a week. Typically, as was the case with today's example, this happens over the course of about an hour, while swilling beer and eating horrible, greasy food, alone at Chili’s; cause that’s just how awesome and exciting my existence is. Besides, have you ever tried to finger paint something on a 3.5 inch touch screen?  It’s kind of a pain. And the Yuenglings probably don’t help the cause much either.

Oh well.

More science and such to come, shortly...


-CAINE-

No comments:

Post a Comment